Padua: Organic supermarkets and groceries
Centrally located, a few steps from Piazza Garibaldi you can do all your shopping in a well-assorted branch of the NaturaSi organic supermarket chain. They even stock a decent selection of natural perfums and eau de colognes. Unlike most other shops this one keeps open during the entire day. The other two other NaturaSi branches in town, one in San Giuseppe, and one in San Carlo, are both closed on weekdays between 1pm and 3:30 pm.
A little South-West of the city center there's a smaller organic grocery dubbed Bielo, specializing in local cured meat and cheeses like buffalo mozzarella and scamorza.
On the way to Selvazzano Dentro or Abano Terme you may check on another small-scale organic grocery specializing in local produce, Corti e Buoni. Let me know what you can report on it.
- NaturaSi, Via Santa Lucia, 23, Mon-Sat 9-19:30
- NaturaSi, Via Cardinal Callegari, 52, Mon-Fri 9-13, 15:30-19:30, Sat 9-19:30
- NaturaSi, Via Vicenza, 12 (corner Via Digione), Mon-Fri 9-13, 15:30-19:30, Sat 9-19:30
- Bielo, Via Santa Maria Assunta, 48, Tue-Fri 9:30-12:30, 16-19:30, Sat 9-17
- Corti e Buoni, Via Rovigo, 25, Tue-Sat 9-12:30, Mon-Sat 16-19:30
2018-06-03 09:30:00 [Padova, Padua, biologico, organic, supermarkets, grocery, bodycare] link
This work by trish is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. For commercial use contact the author.